Friday, December 23, 2011

Update

Here is a very short version of what has happend since may. Kay is at MATC for their LPN program and hopefully Weber will turn that into an RN program and she will only have to go to MATC for the RN.
I am just still hacking away at school and have all except for 1 general credits done. I probably still have till the end of 2013 to finish it all up with work full time and school part time.
I am having fun putting together the network, security, phone, and intercom system into my boss's home. I have done everything from pulling wire, terminating to configuring an enterprise managed switch. It has been a great learning experience for me.
Kay and I are ready for christmas. A hint for her gifts are lots of walking. A hint for my gift is lots and lots of AA batteries.

have a great Christmas!
-Trevor

No comments:

Post a Comment